Benefits, Advantages, Perks and Privileges
Our business colleagues willing to financially support the CfPA in its mission will be given a title of distinction, directory listings, prominent placement on our site, and first dibs on sponsorships for events. Visit Sponsors page, or contact email@example.com to discuss your needs.
Invest in Yourself. Invest in your Community. Join the CfPA! Meet other entrepreneurs and investors, third party service providers, and industry thought leaders. Join a dynamic network of volunteer professionals committed to guiding the industry and providing comprehensive professional development assistance to members.
- Engage with experts on today’s events and tomorrow’s emerging topics. From social concerns to technology, finance and politics, explore the growing world of Crowdfunding in engaging, enlightening ways
- Stay informed. Receive newsletters, event invitations, special updates and reminders on our fast growing Crowdfunding industry
- Broaden your horizons. International travel, meetings with government and industry leaders, and ongoing dialogue with influential experts provide a fresh perspective on a changing world
- Give back to the community. Participate in mentoring programs, fundraising initiatives and community service activities, and see your involvement pay lasting dividends
- Gain professional advice and counsel from other thought leaders. The relationships you’ll form in the CfPA will give you a professional head start with support, industry insight, career advice and more
- Share your skills and gain off-the-job training. Help guide the industry by joining a CfPA committee
- CfPA endorsement. Distinguish yourself in the Crowdfunding industry by displaying a CfPA badge on your website
- Students. Please contact the CfPA at contact@CfPA.org for discounts and to discuss empowering student groups